Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Superior Family Lifestyle in Premier Peaceful Location
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This magnificent double storey brick and tile home on Titled Lot Number 88 is well-positioned on the leafy green and quiet Swan Lake Crescent, surrounded by picturesque parkland, walking tracks, city buses, shops and schools.
A classically designed home which ticks all the boxes for you and your family including a bedroom and a bathroom downstairs for convenience, open-planned kitchen and dining area and majestic high ceilings for grandeur and space.
These features, along with the tropical backdrop of the mature, low maintenance, landscaped gardens create a weekend ambiance to be enjoyed all year round.
Representing excellent, highly sought after real estate in Calamvale, the owners have recently completed many home improvements such as fresh painting, new tap fittings, ceiling fans, blinds and more offering you the ability to move in and start enjoying a superior, comfortable lifestyle. This property is a must-see and will be Sold on if not before the Auction.
Property Fast Facts
• Four Bedrooms (Master with ensuite and walk-in robe)
• Three Bathrooms (one downstairs)
• Double lock up garage with remote
• Kitchen with breakfast bar and 5 gas cooker stove top
• Multiple living areas
• Soaring high ceilings
• Newly painted plus other new home updates
• Security screens
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• Enclosed outdoor patio with plumbed sink and bench for outdoor entertaining occasions
• Sparkling in-ground salt water, pebble creek pool with solar heating provisions
• Landscaped gardens with decking and privacy
• Solar electricity - 16 panels
• Rainwater tank
• 700m2 block
• Close to parklands and walking trails
• Buses nearby - Gowan Road and parkside stop buses 115, 150, 153, 155, P151
• Ready to MOVE IN
Auction held on site on Saturday May 12th at 3.30pm. Exclusively listed by David Hills and Robyn Moore from Ray White Calamvale.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.