Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LIKE AN EMPEROR. .
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
. . You'll enjoy a rich list of luxuries and features, and few will compare to this entertainers delight! Nestled right here on Emperor.
It all starts with a freshly painted neutral interior, clean open spaces and ready live in-now standard.
- An in ground salt water pool for when the summer series nears, a great opportunity to finally entertain family and friends these holidays.
- The spacious L-shaped lounge and dining rooms, are a traditional favorite and versatile one too. This family sized living zone is air-conditioned with timber blinds and floor for year round comfort and convenience.
- The central kitchen with freshly polished custom made timber cabinetry, is a nice alternative and well spaced overlooking the family room and outdoor setting which makes for an easy place to prepare your family meals together.
- There's a separate family room, doubling as an additional living, work space or children's rumpus, is a real advantage for any growing household. You'll be glad you thought of this now. . later on.
- The over-sized patio is an outdoor ambition come true, an everyday spacious retreat overlooking the private lush grounds and sparkling swimming pool. Fully fenced, grassed and tiled, with soon to bloom Frangipani. . this is the place where you'll find year round value.
- There's a double remote garage with storage, and ample space out front for another two vehicles enclosed within the property.
- And finally enjoy lots of front, back and side yard space for any additional landscaping, outdoor, family pet and children's needs, kudos(thanks) to the
S P R E A D - O U T 705m2 lot.
Essentially this low maintenance brick and tile low set home, offers a low maintenance and sustainable long and giving future with layers of quality inclusions.
Close to Groves Christian Collage and Logan City Mosque.
Only 5 minutes walk to catch 552 bus service to Kingston train station(8mins), Loganholme Station, IKEA and more. . .
All buyers are encouraged to submit their best and final offer, on best and final terms to avoid missing out.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
705m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.