Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE POWER OF A DOLLAR. . .
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
JUST got stronger! Find enduring value in this Art Deco Californian Bungalow showcasing a host of great features & benefits including;
- The sprawling 809m2 grounds with side access
- An over-sized floor plan with over-sized rooms
- A sensational timber deck an envious outdoor living zone
- An entertainers granite Kitchen with stainless appliances
- A truly spaced out Lounge & Dining room arrangement with bamboo flooring
- The Bus out the front, the Train down the street and the Gateway Motorway just one traffic light away
- New roof, new wiring & new plumbing throughout
- 20x solar panel power system.
- Green house, under house storage and air-conditioning
This stand out home is constructed of solid cement/brick work on concrete stumps and in ways is virtually pest proof whilst offering it's occupants excellent insulation properties, think cooler summers, warmer winters and noise reduction.
A magnificent blend of traditional character and practical contemporary living on a larger than average block.
- 20 X Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
809m² / 0.2 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.