Ray White Calamvale
The POWER Of A Dollar * …
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
..........just got stronger! Find enduring value in this competitively priced and charmingly renovated highest home. But it won't last forever.
Walk to the Brisbane City bus stop(130,129), Algester State and St Stephens Schools, the local shops on Silkwood St and MASSIVE family friendly parkland all in just minutes. Get hooked on convenient living.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with built in robes)and ceiling fans
- Renovated kitchen only 5-6yrs young
- Air-conditioned Lounge and Dining Rooms
- Separate Rumpus or Sun Room.
- Family Bathroom, Separate Toilet
- Elevated and Expansive Rear Deck with Great Views
- Plus Front Timber Deck As Well
See more value and stretch that dollar with......
- Very Spacious Separate Laundry
- Separate Bathroom and Toilet
- Separate Living Quarters/Rumpus
- Double lock-up garage and The Best Side Access
- Lock-up Shed and 5000ltr W/Tank
Without any doubt! Its the back deck that really stands out! Enjoy lazy afternoons and family gathering's all day everyday. There's room for everyone and veiws of natural bushland that just set the scene for endless relaxation. Overlooking the fully fenced yard with BBQ tongs in hand there's no other place id rather be.
To sum up this great opportunity......we have a renovated and conveniently located 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, double-lock up high-set home with front and back balconies, multiple living areas upstairs and down! With new paint, ceiling fans and air-con throughout....resting on a fully fenced 627m2 block and the best side access ever + lock-up garden shed, 5000ltr water tank AND! You can get everywhere you need to simply by walking.
'The Power Of A Dollar' goes a long way here. Start building equity today.
We are selling and motivated with offers over $400,000.
- Double Garage
627m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.