Ray White Calamvale
***SOLD SOLD SOLD by SEAN JOHANSSON***
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Borderline Calamvale/Parkinson within sought after Lakewood Estate, this Town Home is located on the outside of the complex and presents just like a small house without the price tag, it has very low Body Corporate fee's & a healthy sinking fund to match.
But it's the Location and sheer convenience of it that will have you compelled to inspect. . .Enjoy walking to everyday amenities such as,
- Calamvale Market Place which hosts Woolworths, Fruit Shop, Bakery, Pharmacy, Cafe's, Civic Video + many more. .
- The 140 Brisbane City Bus Service express
- Calamvale Community College
- Day Care & Calamvale Special School
- And of course Lakewood Estate Parklands a great place to get walk & bike or host a BBQ with Friends & Family
The property was built in 2005, is a Double Storey Brick and Tile and offers 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 3 Toilets & a single remote Garage. The Master Bedroom is complete with En suite, the property is Air-conditioned with a Modern Kitchen & Dishwasher.
Open Plan Lounge and Dining followed by an outdoor Entertaining are also on offer.
The body corporate fee's are only $45 per week or $2380 per year-that's pretty economical indeed.
Call Sean Johansson to get hooked on convenient living!
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.