Bigger than the Normal…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful north facing low set home has everything a buyer would need and is sure to surprise you with the amount of space it has. It has two living areas and a kitchen fit for a master chef. Set on a hill the home catches all the breezes and even has some views. Perfectly located in a quiet neighbourhood, the home will suit first home buyers, investors and will be perfect for the growing family. If that's not enough, there are shopping centres, public transport, parks and playgrounds within a short walking distance.
The current owners are committed elsewhere and need it sold quickly. All serious offers will be considered.
This home boasts:
- Three bedrooms plus study nook
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Two bathrooms
- Big modern kitchen with gas cook top
- Lots of cupboard space in the kitchen
- Two living areas/ potential fourth bedroom
- Dining area
- Two split system air-conditioners
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Laundry with lots of room for storage
- Big undercover area perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance garden
- Water tank
- Gated and fenced
- 604sqm block of land
Don't be the one to miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Act now and give Adam a call...
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
604m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.