- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Recently renovated brick and tile roof lowset house, sitting on a large 937m2 block of land is just a stone's throw from Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, and the city express bus 150 is just a few doors down the road. Perfect for families, investors, or someone looking for a handy location.
A charming front patio provides a warm welcome to the homes occupants and guests. Entering the house, you will be surprised by a large air-conditioned open plan area, consisting of a comfortable lounge area along with open plan family area, providing a great place for the family to relax together. Directly outside you have a covered and concreted patio area, perfect for entertaining.
This property has been recently renovation to save the new owner time and money. The brand new modern kitchen is equipped with high quality appliances, lots of glossy 2-pac cabinets, granite bench tops, and abundance of space for meal preparation.
The accommodation is very generous, with three good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. The large master bedroom has its own bathroom for extra convenience. Both bathrooms have brand new vanities installed.
A perfect location for a home business with plenty concerted car parking space, for those that need it. It's a dream come true, for anyone wanting to do their own high volume home business.
The outside yard is completed with a remote control double garage, two covered car spaces, and big low maintenance grass area for play, possible pool, or even more parking and don't forget out the back there is a covered pergola ideal for entertaining guests.
Highlights of the house:
- Recently renovated solid brick and tile roof house on large block 937m2 land
- Prime location, walk to shopping centres, bus stops and all amenities
- Freshly painted, new floors, new wardrobes doors, new lighting and more
- A large open plan living area combining lounge, family, kitchen and dining
- The new modern kitchen is equipped with high quality appliances
- Three good size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with ensuite
- Security screens on all doors and windows, air-conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry, double lock up garage, two carport
- Corner position plus plenty of concrete parking out the front, suitable for a home business
- Fully fenced large yard with a 6m new steel gate for safety
Buyers who have an eye on the future, don't miss out on this rare opportunity. The house has huge potential and must sell prior, or at auction. Inspection is a must! Call Sophie today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.