Renovated home in Stretton College Catchment area
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting on a 553sqm block of land, it has everything a buyer needs. From the moment you walk into this beautiful, rendered, lowset home, you will be surprised by the amount of space it has. Impeccably renovated, it comes with a completely new kitchen, including all brand new appliances, stone bench tops and a glass splash back a cooking enthusiasts dream. Also featured throughout are 600 x 600 porcelain tiles, downlights and fresh paint inside and outside.
Perfectly located, it is walking distance to shopping centres, schools and public transport (150 bus). If that isn't enough it has a park right in front of the home and it is located in the popular Stretton College catchment Area.
The current owners are motivated and want it sold. All serious offers will be considered.
This home boasts:
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Two bathrooms
- Renovated kitchen with brand new appliances, stone bench tops and glass splash back
- Big living area
- Separate dining & rumpus area
- Covered timber deck perfect for entertaining
- Second covered patio for extra outdoor entertaining
- Four air-conditioners
- 600 x 600 porcelain tiles
- Freshly painted inside and outside
- New downlights installed
- Ceiling fans
- Low maintenance garden
- Short walk to parks, schools, shops & buses
- Gated and fenced
- Stretton College catchment
Don't be the one to miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Act now and give Adam a call.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.