Ray White Calamvale
NEST OR INVEST & ENJOY LONG TERM BENEFITS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Whatever your level of Real Estate experience, whether you're an Investor or Home Buyer you can rely on the long lasting value from the location of this much sought after Calamvale address. 88 Kameruka St is within walking distance to:
- Stretton College
- Calamvale Community College
- 140 & other Brisbane City Buses on Beaudesert Rd
- 150 Brisbane City Buses on Gowan Rd
- Child Care
- Buddhist Temple &
- Two Shopping Centers on either side of Kameruka St
Showcasing a lifetime of real world benefits you can hang your long term property plans on.
Investors can rely on:
- A high rental demand
- High rental yields $375 - $385 per week
- Low vacancy rates, in some 6-7 years there has ever only been 2-3 weeks worth of vacancies, that's below 1%.
- Longer than average long term occupancy rates. The benefits from the complex and location mean Tenants are unlikely, going to want to or need to move for a very long time.
Home Buyers can rely on all the making's for a vibrant & carefree lifestyle with:
- A security gated complex
- First class facilities like Tennis Court, Central Park & resort style Pool
- Loads of established Tree's
- Spacious roads with lots of car parking space
- Reasonable Body Corporate Fee's
- Quiet Neighbors
- Spacious units with spacious back yards so you're not on top of you each other
The property offers 3 Bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans, a BIG 2way Bathroom consisting of a separate Shower & Bath, a separate Toilet & a separate Powder room to complete. There is also a 2nd Toilet downstairs.
The air-conditioned Master Bedroom has a walk-in robe and Balcony.
Open plan Lounge, tiled Dining and efficient Kitchen with Dishwasher complete downstairs, there's also a separate Laundry including a Dryer, and my favorite, the very spacious and green Outdoor area that blends into the natural ambiance of this Traditional Style complex.
See more at unit 15, it is freshly painted, vacant and roaring to go.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.