Great Value, Great Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Presented to the market is this large solid brick tile roof home that has the size, space and separation that is ideal for extended families, home business operators or investors looking for superb capital growth.
Located in a highly sought after area in Macgregor. Only footsteps to Westfield Garden City. A Short stroll to Garden City Bus Station and walking distance to Macgregor State High School, close to Sunnybank Plaza and Griffith University.
Boasting a truly clever floor plan that delivers everything for a dynamic family or dual living opportunities. The entrance of the home provides a warm welcome to the homes occupants and guests. Head upstairs and you will be welcomed to a large and comfortable living area connecting to the front south-east facing balcony through sliding doors.
A well-appointed kitchen-dining area designed to promote family interaction at all times, leads out to a big rear timber deck. Perfect for relaxing and year round entertaining, as well as stairs leading down to the backyard garden.
A central hallway with built in storage leads to four large bedrooms all provide built-in robes. The master bedroom is equipped with air-conditioning. All bedrooms feature large windows to let in plenty of natural light and are serviced by a beautiful bathroom, and a separate toilet.
Downstairs has its own outside access from the rear of the home & features a beautifully renovated modern bathroom, a separate toilet, and a functional new kitchen with an adjacent meals area. Downstairs also boosting four large multi-purpose rooms all with built in closets. You can use them for your own purposes as you wish. All of them currently are tenanted.
Out the back there is a spacious under cover patio with lots of room for relaxing, fun and happiness, whether it is reading the morning paper with coffee or a summer BBQ with friends and family. The well maintained gardens are serviced by a 3000L rain water tank. The side access is a real bonus for anyone needing extra space for car or small boat.
The highlights of the house:
• Solid brick and tile roof house, built to last
• Walk to Garden City Shopping Centre, buses and schools
• Dual living opportunity with separate access
• Kitchens, bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs
• Four large bedrooms upstairs, and four multi-purpose rooms downstairs, all with built in wardrobes
• Recently painted throughout inside
• New plumbing upstairs and downstairs
• New electrical wiring downstairs with a separate electric meter
• Air-conditioning & security screens on all doors and windows
• A undercover patio for family and friends to get together
• Double car parking on the front drive way, side access for extra cars
• Easy maintained garden with plenty of room for outdoor enjoyment.
This convenient location is highly sought after and tightly held! Take advantage of the prime position and throw away your car keys. So act now an inspection is sure to impress.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
567m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.