- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This solid low-set house is located in a sought after pocket of the fast growing suburb Runcorn and sits on a large 607m2 flat block. It's in the catchment area for the popular Warrigal Road State School, only a few minutes' walk to the Fruit Grove Train Station and the city express buses on Warrigal Road. Close to shopping centres, schools, childcare, doctors, restaurants and more.
With a solid brick and tile roof structure this home has a nice outdoor entrance, providing a warm welcome to the homes occupants, leading you into a sweet and cosy lounge. Inside there are three good sized bedrooms, one with built-in closets, served by a family bathroom, plus a separate shower and a separate toilet for extra convenience. There is a kitchen and a kitchenette. In the rear of the house there is a utility room can be used as TV room, study or office.
The house is completed by the new front fence, a covered carport, plus a large lockup metal garage with a storage area, accessible via a side gate. The large fully fenced, grassed yard provides a lot of room for outdoor relaxation, games or entertaining guests.
- Walk to train station and city express bus stops (150, 152, 156 and more)
- In the catchment area for the popular Warrigal Road State School
- Solid brick and tile roof construction
- Three good sized bedrooms, one with built-in closets
- Relaxing and cosy lounge, one utility room
- One family bathroom plus a separate shower and a separate toilet for extra convenience
- One functional kitchen and one kitchenette
- New front fence, one lock up garage with storage room and a covered carport
- Large 607 m2 block, fully fenced and low maintenance yard
This is an ideal location for buyers, with an eye on their future. Perfect for investors, first home buyers, couples, small families or someone looking for a handy location. The owner has new plans and the property must sell. Inspection is a must, call Sophie today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.