Ray White Calamvale
***SOLD by SEAN JOHANSSON***
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Invest in Tomorrow at Today's prices with this Dual living Family home nestled on a commanding 1037m2 block. Located within a quiet street just off the Northern side of Paradise Rd in an elevated and sought after position. The land size and location are likely to produce long term and stable growth from within a flourishing area, and who knows what the development potential might be in Future?
For now, If you have a large Family or need Dual Living accommodation for extended Family living within, are in the Trade business or have contacts in the Industry stop all your searches now, this is the one!
The owner set out to renovate the property however their circumstances have changed and they find themselves in a position where they do need to sell, as a result they are unable to complete the work and so some attention is needed to finish off the renovation. But for the right Family with the right contacts this traditional favorite is a stand out Winner.
The High Set Home has an internal Staircase and offers loads of Side Access. Featuring,
- 3 good sized Bedrooms a couple with Ceiling fans
- 1 Family Bathroom with near new Fitting's, separate Toilet
- An air-conditioned and spacious Lounge with loads of window space
- Separate Dining room leading out onto a rear Deck
- Efficient Kitchen with ample Bench Space doubling as a Breakfast bar
- Rear deck overlooking the back yard
- Timber floors
- KING size multi purpose room used by owners as bedroom(not legal height) complete with private En suite
- Separate Rumpus/Multi purpose room
- Separate Dining Room
- 2nd Kitchen that's approx. 6 years old complete with Granite bench tops, stainless appliances and quality tiles throughout
- Tiled & Carpeted
Trucks, Trailers, Caravans and more are welcome, and there's loads of room for a pool too. The Central location offers a world of convenience, it's just one Traffic light to the Gold & Sunshine Coast, a brief walk to Public Transport and Local schools, a minutes drive to the only IKEA in QLD & booming Springwood CBD.
Houdini and the Handyman. Neither can escape the incredible value of this must see asset.
- Air-Con And Ceiling Fans
- Granite Kitchen
- Single Garage
- Timber Floors
1,037m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.