Luxury Family Home - Walk to Sunnybank Hills School
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Sunnybank Hills in a quiet and welcoming estate, sitting on a large 785m2 lot and surrounded by similar grand residential homes. It is within the Sunnybank Hills State School catchment, close to shopping centres, city buses, child-care, parks and only a five minute walk to Sunnybank Hills State School.
This well-loved luxury home has been maintained to a high standard. Boasting a truly spacious floor plan, sprawling over two levels and with multiple living rooms for every occasion, perfect for a family wanting comfort and room to grow.
As you enter, you are greeted by the grand foyer with soaring high ceilings which give this home a true feeling of elegance. A formal vaulted entry leads into an air conditioned large rumpus room, and an open plan kitchen area. On the left of the foyer is a comfortable formal lounge with new timber floor, adjoining a formal dining room with new timber floor as well.
The superb gourmet kitchen has a new stone bench top, new gas stove and sink. Ample storage in the kitchen cupboards/pantry plus plenty of space for meal preparation.
Downstairs offers a bedroom/office, a full bathroom, a large laundry, and two large remote controlled lock-up garages, one with a rear garage door opening onto the back yard allowing you to accommodate extra vehicles, or trailer.
Upstairs boasts four large bedrooms. The master room has its own quality private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The other three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, and large windows to let in plenty of natural light, which are serviced by a large beautiful family bathroom with bath tub, and a separate toilet for extra convenience.
To the rear of the home, there is a paved, undercover pergola with outdoor cooking facilities, and a large grassed yard provides a lot of room for outdoor relaxation, games or entertaining guests and on the side of the house is a small basketball area.
The highlights of the house:
- Five minute walk to Sunnybank Hills State School, close to transport and shops
- On a large 785m2 block, south facing
- Maintained to a high standard
- Formal lounge, formal dining, rumpus room, and open plan kitchen area
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Quality kitchen with new caesar stone bench top, new sink and new gas cook stove
- Two remote controlled lock up garage, one with a rear door leading into the backyard for extra car/trailer
- New timber floor, air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, 3000L water tank
- Spacious undercover patio, and a small unique basketball area for entertainment
- Charming landscaped garden, fully fenced
If you're looking for a home that has multiple living areas, space for the whole family and in the Sunnybank Hills Primary School catchment area, then look no further. The current owners are motivated and want it sold. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own this outstanding property. This home will sell on or prior to auction. An inspection is a must!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.